|Form Layout lab
|Due: Wed, February 22
beginning of class
Assignment: (worth 6 exercise points)
a file inside the folder named FormLayout.html
first loaded, the page should look like this: (a black border has
been added for display purposes here. This border does not need
to be on your page.)
- The hometown box should allow the user to type in the name of their hometown.
- The favorite ice cream flavor box should have "chocolate" pre-filled in, but can be changed by the user.
- The "which day" select should have 7 options, in order : Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday,Saturday
- The 4 buttons for winter sport should act as radios (at most one selected).
- The "kind of pet" select should have 6 options: Dog,
Cat, Hamster, Turtle, Fish, Other. Further, there should
be no option displayed on the initial load of the page (like in the
- For pizza, they are checkboxes, 0-5 of them may be checked.
address box should be a larger area for the text. We did not
discuss this in class, but there are multiple ways to achieve this.
question about partying should have two radio buttons.
These radio buttons should NOT interact with the radio buttons
your folder to your account. I will be looking at
the following URL:
http://cs.longwood.edu/~youruserid/210/FormLayout.html (replacing youruserid as