|Due: Monday, January 23
beginning of class
You are to create an HTML file.
the editing of this files, you are expected to use a simple text
editor, such as NotePad, vim, pico, or the like. Software
uses GUI and WYSIWYG styles of creating web pages for you are
disallowed at this time. For EACH html file you create, be
- have the proper html, head and body structure.
- close all of your tags that need to be closed
- put your name in a "comment" at the top of the file
that includes the following information:
- your name
- the name of the editor you used to create the html
- an indication of any help you received in creating
- check the file in at least two different browsers
(e.g. Firefox and Chrome)
Name your file Page1.html The page should have:
- "A poem" as the title.
content should include a poem, properly formatted. Be sure
attribute it onscreen as appropriate. (In other words, if you
not write it yourself, the page should say who wrote it.)
- A link to the course website.
- A link to some other website of your choosing.
- Anything else you would like to include.
We will run do the publishing process in class on Monday. Be certain to bring
the files on your laptop to class so we can do this.