end of class
7 exercise points)
Get the file: FormForPhPHomework.html
The form in this file calls upon a script.
Modify the action to have YOUR userid in the URL.
When the form is submitted, the results should be a webpage of the
- background color of yellow if they chose Easter.
- background color of light blue if they chose NCAA
- background color of white if they chose neither.
- A table of one row and two columns.
- Left column refers to the user by name and has a
message to them. EG. "Hope your bracket did well, Jane." or "Happy
Easter, Joe." or "Do you not like either of them,
- If they did not enter a name, you should mention
this in your message. (exactly how is up to you)
- Right column contains a picture related to what they
chose. (EG an Easter egg, or a basketball or
something random if they chose neither)
to "hand in". Just make sure your .php file is in the right
place on the server.
To grade, I will go into the FormForPhPHomework.html file and put in YOUR userid.