|Beeper Rw In Rooms
end of lab if possible
Assignment: (worth 5 exercise
points) Get BeeperRowInRooms.zip file.
(If you see a folder called MAC__OS_X or the like, you can ignore it.) Use
the files in this folder as your basis for this assignment.
Look at the worlds: room1.txt, room2.txt, room3,txt, and room4.txt. A general description of these is as follows:
- there is a rectangular "room", with four walls. There is no escape.
- the top row (northernmost street) of this room has a beeper at each intersection.
- the intersection of street 1 and avenue 1 is the
lower left corner of this room. (ie, putting the robot at (1,1)
will always have it start out in the room).
What you do not know about the rooms:
- how wide they are.
- how tall they are.
Your task: complete the program such that a robot picks up
all beepers on the top row (northernmost street), and move them to the bottom
row (southernmost street). When the program is done running, there
should be a beeper on every intersection in the bottom row of the
room, and none anywhere else. The robot should end in the upper left corner of the room.
- Your program should not have any error shutoffs
when run on any of these 4 worlds, OR any world that matches the
description given above.
- Intersection 1, 1 is the ONLY place you can be
certain is in the room, so you must start your robot off there.
- Only 4 points are available if you do not create a new class of robot
to help you with your task, using new instructions/methods where
- Do not forget to put in documentation (comments) as appropriate.
- If your robot has an error shutoff, it will be considered a serious problem with the program.
- Go to your Workspace folder.
- Create a Zip file of the folder containing your work.
- Submit that file to Canvas